The International Remote Viewing Association in partnership with iRiS Intuition, Paris, France is pleased to announce the competition for an international research award that reflects development of remote viewing and the promotion of the highest standards in remote viewing research. The 2021 prize includes a sum of $3000 USD to the winning scientific experimental proposal. The winner will be announced on the IRVA website. Any competent researcher may apply, regardless of institutional affiliation or academic background. Visit Warcollier | IRVA for more information.
Rene Warcollier Prize Schedule 2021
1. Call for proposals released by IRVA -December 4, 2020 – January 1, 2021
2. Proposal Submission deadline – April 4, 2021
3. Submissions reviewed for blinding and transmission to evaluators by April 5 – April 12, 2021
4. Proposals reviewed by evaluators – April 13 – May 9, 2021
5. Announce Winner after IRVA final review – May 15, 2021
6. Research period by winner – May 17 – October 1, 2021
7. Final report and Aperture article – October 2, 2021 – December 1, 2021
8. Report and Aperture review and approval by IRVA – December 2, 2021 – December 15, 2021
9. All complete December 16, 2021
NOTE: (1) This schedule leaves room for projects requiring extensive coordination with many participants. If the project is not as extensive, or if the winner had already accomplished some of the research preparation, then the project could be completed earlier than the scheduled dates.
(2) If the project is not completed by the 2021 IRVA conference, the winner will be asked to present an overview of the project and an update on progress.